Privacy and Cookies Policy
Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Privacy Code") and to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 ("General data protection regulation").
This information refers to this Site and is intended for all those who access it: both to those who use the Site without registering, and to those who, following the registration procedure, make use of any services dedicated to registered users. , e-commerce. This information excludes other Internet sites to which the user can access via links / hyperlinks, for which the respective privacy and cookie policies will apply.
User: who accesses the site, interested in providing data.
Owner: owner of the treatment, as specified below.
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the treatment is Zoé by Federica Angeli, via T. Tasso n. 5 – Ceolini – 33074 Fontanafredda (PN) – email address email@example.com – VAT number 01913850937.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- Conclude contracts for the Owner's services;
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defense in court.
Personal data may be processed for sending e-mails with commercial information only with explicit consent, and in any case never transferred to third parties for such purposes.
Implied navigation data
Although it is possible to view the website without providing any personal data, the software and servers that make it possible to operate the Site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for purposes of identification or association to specific persons; despite this, due to their nature and composition they could allow the identification of the user in certain cases. This category includes the IP addresses of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the address (URL) of the requested resources, date and time of the request, response data, etc. The purpose of the collection of this data is to be able to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site, including, in particular, the number of accesses and to check its correct functioning. They are in fact deleted immediately after processing. In this process, the processing of directly identifying information is not envisaged. Inclusions of third party code on this site may collect other data about the user. In particular, this can be done by monitoring services and statistics on visits (such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords) and social network plugins (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc.).
Data explicitly provided by the user
The user can explicitly provide data for access to certain features of the site, such as reserved area, contact form and e-commerce. These data, such as the shipping address, are communicated with the exclusive purpose of allowing the Data Controller to provide the requested services. The Site may allow subscription to the newsletter (mailing list). The e-mail address provided voluntarily by the user will be used to provide communications by the Data Controller. The registration can be canceled at any time.
Cookies are small pieces of text that a website sends to the client, the user's navigation software. The client stores the information locally and retransmits it to the server (Site) upon subsequent access, be it immediate or referring to a future visit. A cookie contains some service data, such as date and time, duration, site from which it comes, and a textual content which is usually a numeric code. This code is used to make the user experience more comfortable by allowing, for example, the Site to remember display preferences, cart contents in the case of e-commerce, and other useful information. In no case will they be used for the purpose of tracking specific user behaviors. The Site uses both temporary session cookies, which last only the time of one visit, and permanent, which last the time of several visits.
Third party cookies
Inclusions of third party code on this site may send other cookies to the user. In particular, this can be done by visitor statistics services (such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords) and social network plugins (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc.). As regards the privacy linked to these services, please refer to the policies of the respective suppliers.
Information collected with cookies
We use both session and persistent cookies for:
- Allow the Site to remember the user data, such as browsing preferences and login data, so as not to have to re-enter all his information when he passes from one page to another;
- Draw up anonymous statistics aimed at improving the site.
In no case are cookies used for a specific user profiling. Further information on cookies and user rights are available at the following web address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Excluding implicit navigation data, the user freely decides to provide personal data for newsletters, registration, e-commerce, contacts and other services. Failure to provide it may make it impossible to use these services.
Optional cookies provision and them cancellation
The acceptance of cookies is optional for the user, who can configure his client (browser) to refuse them. In this case, however, it may not be possible to use all the services of the site or there may be defects in use. The user can easily delete any cookie received by following the procedures provided by the browser used.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The personal data provided by the user will not be communicated to third parties or disseminated. The user's personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct provision of the requested services, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on the conservation of accounting documentation or for public security purposes. Some data may be stored indefinitely in order to provide specific services to the user. For example, for e-commerce functions, the shipping data can be remembered in order to avoid the user having to enter them for each new order. The data is stored in datacenters in the United States of America (data center owners: pair Networks, Linode, Digital Ocean, Amazon) and / or in the European Union (data center owners: Linode, Amazon).
USER RIGHTS (subject interested in processing)
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right referred to in art. 15 General data protection regulation and precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Get the indication:
- The origin of the personal data;
- Of the purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, General data protection regulation;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- The updating, rectification or integration of the data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations listed above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- To object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 General data protection regulation (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
To exercise the rights as per the Privacy Code and the General data protection regulation, the user can contact the Data Controller, according to the contact information at the top of this document.
Document version: 2.1-IT